Thursday, March 31, 2016

Organizing Tango

Hello again everyone, and welcome back to the Stir-Fried Tango. Sorry it’s been a while since my last post. Lately I’ve been trying to get my ideas organized so I can start having cohesive posting, also I hurt my leg so it hurt to sit in front of a computer.

So quick explanation. There were two good reasons and one excuse why I haven’t posted for the past few weeks.

1st is that I was trying to make sure I have more organization for this blog and that I didn’t just throw up random unplanned posts. So I spent some time coming up with a few things to talk about so the posts don’t sound scatterbrained.

2nd is because I’ve not been home the past week. Christine and I have been (at long last) travelling around Japan. It’s about time because we’ve been here about 7 months and still haven’t been hardly anywhere. I’ll be talking about our trip in a later post though. Today is just letting you know why I haven’t post.

And the excuse, was I hurt my leg and had to go to the doctor… it really hurt to get up and sit down. Plus the chairs here in Japan are so tiny. Why would I want to hurt myself sitting on that? So that I can work on a computer? I didn’t say it was a good excuse, just an excuse.

So things to expect in the future.

I’m about to start a short travel series to tell of the fun things I did in the past week. I would also like to get a few others started, and I’ve gathered a few ideas on things to write about. I hope you guys will help me come up with more ideas.


Thank you all for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment